Friday, November 12, 2010

Weekish 3: Exercice those cupcakes off!!

...at least, when i get those cupcakes off my waist I'll be able to eat them (moderately of course, dears) with a pretty dress~  (*////^//// *)

DRESS OF THE WEEK!
Princess Honey's tea salon柄ローズリボンジャンパースカート

A couple nights ago, I finally got my dad to watch Tim Burton's Alice in Wonderland and he is usually a critic with the movies I like but... he seemed to have really liked it. I kept mentioning about Alice's dresses while watching the movie, ogling on how much I'd love to wear them. Dad turned to me and ask why I don't now. He then asked about the dresses on BabyTSSB and how he'd love to see me wearing those dresses than what I usually wear to church on Sunday...  xD  It's silly, but I take it as a green light from my family to pursue the Lolita style...

Anyways, I was worried at first, but I've been sticking to the weight I've lost but no significant progression yet. I lost a half an inch off my waist so that's a start...


I've been researching exsercise videos this week with great success and I just started my routine of two hours before bed, taking the time to lay out on my mat and turn the music on while watching the videos~ 
Here's my video routine~
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=MqkyA3wXy5E (good one for starting the workout)
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=edUFqkWSve8 
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=6HZ-9BKpsDU
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=10XMvC0Kk1k
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=YszFnCMcbVM (<~ this one is tricky!)

~~*~~
I also do a bit of Yoga right before I sleep so that the stress of the day (even on the days I don't have time for exercise) is stretched out and It feels soooo~ good!  try it out!  I drink Easy Now: Herbal Remedies tea before bed to sooth my stomach if its ache-y...  T^T

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=xJy_RXrSz2E

So, what is your favorite exercise video or routine?  What's your favorite tea?

I hope this helps encourage other Lolita with exercise~
take care guys!

Oh! A Photo for Inspiration...

...These Cupcakes are GORGEOUS!






3 comments:

  1. Wow! Too pretty to eat!

    Good job sticking with it!

    I usually don't do a "routine" I just go to the gym, burn 500cal on the elliptical. On Thursdays i go to Bootcamp (my back still hurts from last night ;_;) and Sundays I sit in the steam room for an hour :D

    I don't drink tea because I'm not drinking caffeine for a month :O

    ReplyDelete
  2. Good job!

    I use exercisetv.tv, but am looking for more videos. Thanks for the YouTube links!

    Exercise is hard to me because I am unmotivated and lazy ;_; Need to work harder! I gained back 2 kg of the weight I'd lost previously...

    Princess Honey's Tea Salon is a gorgeous series *u* I like it a lot!!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Just found your blog. I'm rooting for you! No matter your wieght, it's ALWAYS hard to lose wieght, but it is doable!

    ...as for your bust size though, I don't beleive that will change much b/c it's one of the last areas fat builds up on, but I may be wrong.

    ReplyDelete